M6960 is the new differential leak test for small volumes and ultra fast tests
|| Household Appliances
M6960 is the new differential pressure leak test equipment for small volumes and ultra fast tests.
Thanks to its external pneumatic module, it will be possibile to reduce significantly the volume under test, placing the pneumatic group near to the piece to be tested, and in this way to guarantee a testing cycle with extremely reduced times.
A “stand alone” version, however, is available with pneumatic module inside.
Thanks to its small dimension this equipment makes easier multipoint networks setting.
For a volume of 3cc, it takes only 0,1 second to make a leak test in a steady and repeatable way, detecting a leakage of 10cc/h at 2 bar.
It can be apply on all those fields where there are articles of small dimensions and with reduced cycle times (pneumatic valves, medical micro valves in plastic, needles, catheters, butterfly needles, medical components, etc).
The equipment is available in scales from 0,5 to 10 bar.
Thanks to new software and hardware devices, M6960 can boast a resolution of 0,1 Pa.
M6960 has got a serial RS232 opto isolated port for connection with PC, as for the other ForTest equipments of M series, and also a second serial port for connection with bar code reader and thermal printer, and a 24Vdc connector for expansion signals for industrial multi test stations networks.
- Black anodized aluminium case
- “No break-through” plexiglass front panel
- Display of test pressure and of pressure decay in: mbar / mbar/s / Pa / hPA / cc/min / cc/h
- LCD display: 240x64 pixels and blue back-illumination?- Graphic visualization of the leak test on Cartesian coordinate plane
- Mechanical pressure regulator
- Electronic pressure regulator on demand
- Pieces Counter and Real time Clock Memory
- Possibility to set up till 100 test programs
- Calibration according to ISO rules (Menu accessible to the user and concealed by a control algorithm)
- Connector with 24 Vdc expansion signals
- RS232 opto isolated port
- Opto isolated Port for industrial multi points networks
- USB port for PC connection
- Working temperature min. 5°C / max. 40 °C
- Dimensions: 180X160X200 mm.
- Pressure full scale: (mbar) : 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 6000
- Power supply: 24 Vdc
- Different pneumatics available for tubes (mm): 4x2,7, 6x4
- Test Gas: Hydrogen, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- External exhaust solenoid with protection filter
- External start button
- External start/abort pushbutton
- External pushbutton 4 programs selection
- Start pedal
- Barcode reader
- Adhesive label for printer 4500pcs
- Aux signals extension cable
- Venturi Vacuum generator
- Air filter
- M series manager software
- Serial protocol
- External 24 VDC power supply
- PC serial cable owner ---> M Series
- Software Data Manager
- Thermal printer with peel-off
- Thermal printer without peel
- Adapter cable AUX M Series ---> ET Series
- Remote Start / Abort / Good / Reject
- Software "Data Manager"
- Air filter 5 micron
- Pneumatics with micro electro valves - (STANDARD)
- Frontal precision pressure regulator - (STANDARD)
- Pneumatic module of remote measurements - (STANDARD)
- Bi-manual logic Start Input
- High resolution measure - (STANDARD)