M6990 is the new entry level leak tester of ForTest M series
M6990 is the new entry level leak tester of ForTest® M series.
This equipment has got a graphic display with 128x64 pixels and blue back-illumination, 5 control buttons, mother board with new hardware, “no break-through” Plexiglass front panel and frontal pressure regulator.
The external case is compact and very resistant , the anodized aluminium integrates pneumatics elements and expansion electric connectors. Thanks to the optimisation of the pneumatic circuit, the additional test volume has been practically removed the tests are even faster than before.
M6990 can be supplied in two versions: the one with standard electro valves and the one with micro electro valves, which allow to reduce test times considerably.
This equipment is available with test pressure from -1 to 10 bar.
M6990 has got a 24 Vdc Aux connector for expansion signals, a USB port, a RS232 opt isolated port and a opt isolated port for industrial multi test stations networks.
We can supply also external accessories as: printers, Staubli fittings for the connection on the front panel of M0710 (calibrated leaks), kits network sorting for the realization of complex PC networks, mechanical precise regulators etc …
- Black anodized aluminium case
- “No break-through” plexiglass front panel
- Display of test pressure and of pressure decay in: mbar / mbar/s / Pa / hPA / cc/min / cc/h
- LCD display: 128x64 pixels and blue back-illumination
- Mechanical pressure regulator
- Measure resolution of pressure decay of 0,1 Pa (for equipment until 1 bar)
- Pieces Counter and Real time Clock Memory
- Possibility to set up till 100 test Programs
- Calibration according to ISO rules (Menu accessible to the user and concealed by a control algorithm)
- Connector with 24 Vdc expansion signals
- RS232 opto isolated port
- Opto isolated Port for industrial multi points networks
- USB port for PC connection
- Working temperature min. 5°C / max. 40 °C
- Weight for the basic version: 5 kg.
- Dimensions: 180X160X200 mm
- Pressure full scale: (mbar) : -1000, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000, 10000
- Power supply: 24 Vdc
- Different pneumatics available for tubes (mm): 4x2,7, 6x4, 8x6
- Test Gas: Hydrogen, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- External exhaust solenoid with protection filter
- 3 way pneumatic valve
- Pilotage solenoid
- External start button
- External start/abort pushbutton
- External pushbutton 4 programs selection
- Start pedal
- Barcode reader
- Adhesive label for printer 4500pcs
- Aux signals extension cable
- Venturi Vacuum generator
- Air filter
- Staubli male connector
- Precision micrometer nozzle
- Micrometer nozzle
- M series manager software
- Serial protocol
- External 24 VDC power supply
- PC serial cable owner ---> M Series
- 3-way pneumatic valve with pilot valve
- Thermal printer without peel
- Adapter cable AUX M Series ---> ET Series
- Remote Start / Abort / Good / Reject
- Software "Data Manager"
- Air filter 5 micron
- Pneumatics with micro electro valves
- Frontal connector for Staubli calibrated leak
- Bi-manual logic Start Input
- High resolution measure - (STANDARD)