M8720 is the new differential mass flow test of ForTest M series
| Household Appliances
| Alternative Energy
Thanks to the optimisation of the pneumatic circuit, the additional test volume has been practically removed and the tests are even faster than before, thanks to a pressure sensor and to a mechanical pressure regulator that guarantees stable and accurate pressure tests without operators.
Compared to the classical laminar flow measure, this equipment can detect much smaller and stable leaks than the classical laminar flow test; on the other hand the measure obtained depends on the volume of piece under test, then it is more stable and more precise but less indicated for laboratory tests.
The revolutionary Flash technology with ultra fast elaboration times allows to have a graphic display with Cartesian coordinate plane and with auto scale of the leak test.
This equipment is available with test pressure from 0 to 0,5 bar and flow scale from 30 to 100 ncc/min.
M8720 has got a 24 Vdc Aux connector for expansion signals, a USB port, a RS232 opto isolated port and a opto isolated port for industrial multi test stations networks.
We can supply also external accessories as: printers, Staubli fittings for the connection to the front panel of M0710 (calibrated leaks), kits network sorting for the realization of complex PC networks, mechanical precise regulators etc …
If requested, it is possible to install a USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Internet direct connections.
M8720 is a variant to the micro flow system, where flow measure is not generated by a pressure regulator but it is obtained by a sample volume charged at the same pressure as the piece under test.
Especially indicated for big volumes at low pressure (tanks, cans, illumination design, etc…).
The equipment also has got: a very simple user interface, multi language menu, bar graph indicator which shows test pressure and the detected decay, RGB led to show good or bad result.
- Black anodized aluminium case
- “No break-through” plexiglass front panel
- Pressure measure independent from flow measure
- Pressure measure on stand-by with internal solenoid (on request)
- Pressure measure accuracy better than 0,25%
- Mechanical pressure regulator
- Pressure/flow autocorrelation function selectable by software
- Auto zero function
- LCD display: 240x64 pixels and blue back-illumination
- Graphic display of the leak test on Cartesian coordinate plane
- Pieces Counter and Real time Clock Memory
- Possibility to set up till 100 test programs
- Calibration according to ISO rules (Menu accessible to the user and concealed by a control algorithm)
- Connector with 24 Vdc expansion signals
- RS232 opto isolated port
- Opto isolated Port for industrial multi points networks
- USB port for PC connection
- USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Internet direct connections (on request)
- Working temperature min. 5°C / max. 40 °C
- Weight for the basic version: 8 kg.
- Dimensions: 300X160X350 mm.
- Pressure full scale: (mbar) : 200, 500
- Flow full scale: (cc/min) : 20
- Power supply: 110 Vac 50/60Hz, 230 Vac 50/60Hz
- Different pneumatics available for tubes (mm): 4x2,7, 6x4
- Test Gas: Hydrogen, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- External exhaust solenoid with protection filter
- External start button
- External start/abort pushbutton
- External pushbutton 4 programs selection
- Start pedal
- Barcode reader
- Adhesive label for printer 4500pcs
- Aux signals extension cable
- Air filter
- Staubli male connector
- Precision micrometer nozzle
- Micrometer nozzle
- M series manager software
- Serial protocol
- PC serial cable owner ---> M Series
- External temperature probe
- Software Data Manager
- Thermal printer with peel-off
- Thermal printer without peel
- Adapter cable AUX M Series ---> ET Series
- Remote Start / Abort / Good / Reject
- Air filter 5 micron
- Frontal connector for Staubli calibrated leak
- Frontal precision pressure regulator
- Electronic pressure Regulator
- Auto zero primary pressure circuit
- Waiting Primary pressure reading
- Secondary Output of Waste (third result)
- Leak Analog Output
- I/O 24 Vdc expansion signal card
- Bi-manual logic Start Input
- Ethernet plug/TCP-IP
- Active USB port
- WI-FI connection
- Radio remote control selection Kit
- High resolution measure - (STANDARD)