Static measuring capacitor of volume M8390
This very fast capacitance meter works at low or very low pressures and it is particularly proper to check very precisely the dimensions of a rigid cavity. The most common applications belong to mechanical field (for instance: it could be used to check the result of milling cutters workings or to verify the presence of damages, small empty volumes in pieces whose inspection is not possible), to food packaging field (to detect the presence of foreign bodies) , to cosmetics or Pharmaceutics fields ( to verify the precise volume of bottles or cases) and to all those fields where it is necessary to check in line that the volume tolerance of a piece is respected.
M8390 has got a 24 Vdc Aux connector for expansion signals, a USB port, a RS232 opto isolated port and a opto isolated port for industrial multi test stations networks. We can supply also external accessories as: printers, Staubli fittings for the connection to the front panel of M0710 (calibrated leaks), kits network sorting for the realization of complex PC networks, mechanical precise regulators etc…
If requested, it is possible to install a USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Internet direct connections.
M8390 allows to make static comparisons or volume dynamics.
Alternately it is recommended to execute precise measures of cavity volumes, or to verify the presence of foreign matter in alimentary environment (i.e. pots, bottles, etc).
The equipment also has got: a very simple user interface, multi language menu, bar graph indicator which shows test pressure and the detected decay, RGB led to show good or bad result.
M8390 can be equipped with electronic control accuracy regulator or mechanical regulator.
- Black anodized aluminium case
- “No break-through” plexiglass front panel
- Pressure measure independent from flow measure
- Pressure measure on stand-by with internal solenoid (on request)
- Pressure measure accuracy better than 0,25%
- Electronic pressure regulator
- Pressure/flow autocorrelation function selectable by software
- Auto zero function
- LCD display: 240x64 pixels and blue back-illumination
- Graphic display of the leak test on Cartesian coordinate plane
- Pieces Counter and Real time Clock Memory
- Electronic pressure regulator (on basic model)
- Possibility to set up till 100 test programs
- Calibration according to ISO rules (Menu accessible to the user and concealed by a control algorithm)
- Connector with 24 Vdc expansion signals
- RS232 opto isolated port
- Opto isolated Port for industrial multi points networks
- USB port for PC connection
- USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Internet direct connections (on request)
- Working temperature min. 5°C / max. 40 °C
- Weight for the basic version: 8 kg.
- Dimensions: 300X160X350 mm.
- Pressure full scale: (mbar) : 200, 500, 1000
- Power supply: 110 Vac 50/60Hz, 230 Vac 50/60Hz
- Different pneumatics available for tubes (mm): 6x4, 8x6
- Test Gas: Hydrogen, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- External exhaust solenoid with protection filter
- External start button
- External start/abort pushbutton
- External pushbutton 4 programs selection
- Start pedal
- Barcode reader
- Adhesive label for printer 4500pcs
- Aux signals extension cable
- Air filter
- Staubli male connector
- Precision micrometer nozzle
- Micrometer nozzle
- M series manager software
- Serial protocol
- PC serial cable owner ---> M Series
- Frontal connector for Staubli calibrated leak
- Frontal precision pressure regulator
- Electronic pressure Regulator
- Auto zero primary pressure circuit
- Leak Analog Output
- I/O 24 Vdc expansion signal card
- Bi-manual logic Start Input
- Ethernet plug/TCP-IP
- Active USB port
- WI-FI connection
- Radio remote control selection Kit
- High resolution measure - (STANDARD)