M8980 is the new Leak test Compliance/interception of ForTest M series
This equipment detects leaks in the external working environment of the piece to be tested, and it is, therefore, applicable to any type of component provided that there is a possibility to wrap itself in a hermetic bell or the possibility to intercept the leakage in two different chambers (generally valves).
The test runs entering a pressure in the piece from the inside part or from one of the two chambers, then, pressure changes will be detected in the environment between the hermetic bell and the piece or in the other chamber.
The revolutionary Flash technology with ultra fast elaboration times allows to have a graphic display with Cartesian coordinate plane and with auto scale of the leak test.
M8980 has a circuit of self-diagnosis for testing bell air-tightness.
This equipment is available with test pressure from -1 to 10 Bar.
M8980 has got a 24 Vdc Aux connector for expansion signals, a USB port, a RS232 opto isolated port and a opto isolated port for industrial multi test stations networks. We can supply also external accessories as: printers, Staubli fittings for the connection to the front panel of M0710 (calibrated leaks), kits network sorting for the realization of complex PC networks, mechanical precise regulators etc …
If requested, it is possible to install a USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Internet direct connections.
Thanks to its renewed hardware, M8980 shows a measurement accuracy of 0,01 Pa which allows to make tests at the highest quickness and reliability possible in air leak test field. The equipment also has got: a very simple user interface, multi language menu, bar graph indicator which shows test pressure and the detected decay, RGB led to show good or bad result.
This testing method is characterized by a very high sensitivity (for legislation 10/100 times than conventional systems, and works very well at high pressure) and by testing speed, as the same coincides with the phase of pressurization of particular to be tested.
- Black anodized aluminium case
- “No break-through” plexiglass front panel
- Display of test pressure and of pressure decay in: mBar / mBar/s / Pa / hPA / cc/min / cc/h
- LCD display: 240x64 pixels and blue back-illumination
- Graphic visualization of the leak test on Cartesian coordinate plane
- Mechanical pressure regulator
- Electronic pressure regulator on demand
- Pieces Counter and Real time Clock Memory
- Possibility to set up till 100 test programs
- Calibration according to ISO rules (Menu accessible to the user and concealed by a control algorithm)
- Connector with 24 Vdc expansion signals
- RS232 opto isolated port
- Opto isolated Port for industrial multi points networks
- USB port for PC connection
- USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Internet direct connections (on request)
- Working temperature min. 5°C / max. 40 °C
- Weight for the basic version: 8 Kg.
- Dimensions: 270X160X300 mm.
- Pressure full scale: (mbar) : -1000, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000, 10000
- Power supply: 110 Vac 50/60Hz, 230 Vac 50/60Hz
- Different pneumatics available for tubes (mm): 4x2,7, 6x4, 8x6
- Test Gas: Hydrogen, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- External exhaust solenoid with protection filter
- External start/abort pushbutton
- External pushbutton 4 programs selection
- Start pedal
- Barcode reader
- Adhesive label for printer 4500pcs
- Aux signals extension cable
- Venturi Vacuum generator
- Air filter
- Staubli male connector
- Precision micrometer nozzle
- Micrometer nozzle
- M series manager software
- Serial protocol
- PC serial cable owner ---> M Series
- External temperature probe
- Software Data Manager
- Staubli female fitting
- Thermal printer with peel-off
- Adapter cable AUX M Series ---> ET Series
- Software "Data Manager"
- Air filter 5 micron
- Interior exhaust valve
- Frontal precision pressure regulator
- Pneumatic module of remote measurements
- Electronic pressure Regulator
- Auto zero primary pressure circuit
- Waiting Primary pressure reading - (STANDARD)
- Secondary Output of Waste (third result)
- Leak Analog Output
- I/O 24 Vdc expansion signal card
- Bi-manual logic Start Input
- Ethernet plug/TCP-IP
- Active USB port
- WI-FI connection
- Radio remote control selection Kit
- High resolution measure - (STANDARD)
- Capacitance meter for piece volume measure
- Double branches of pre-regulated pressures
- Indirect measure - (STANDARD)