M8960 is the new differential leak tester of ForTest M series
|| Household Appliances
|| Alternative Energy
Thanks to the differential measurement system, this equipment is particularly useful for ultra fast tests at low pressures (in fact it can reduce the settling time) or for variable or high test pressures (in order to maintain the same accuracy in the whole scale).
The revolutionary Flash technology with ultra fast elaboration times allows to have a graphic display with Cartesian coordinate plane and with auto scale of the leak test.
M8960 can be supplied in two versions: with standard electro valves or with micro electro valves, which allow to reduce test times considerably.
This equipment is available with test pressure from -1 to 8 Bar.
M8960 has got a 24 Vdc Aux connector for expansion signals, a USB port, a RS232 opto isolated port and a opto isolated port for industrial multi test stations networks.
We can supply also external accessories as: printers, Staubli fittings for the connection to the front panel of M0710 (calibrated leaks), kits network sorting for the realization of complex PC networks, mechanical precise regulators etc …
If requested, it is possible to install a USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Internet direct connections.
Thanks to its renewed hardware, M8960 shows a measurement resolution until 1 Pa which allows to make tests at the highest quickness and reliability possible in air leak test field.
The equipment also has got: a very simple user interface, multi language menu, bargraph indicator which shows test pressure and the detected decay, RGB leds to show good or bad result.
- Black anodized aluminium case
- “No break-through” plexiglass front panel
- Display of test pressure and of pressure decay in: mBar / mBar/s / Pa / hPA / cc/min / cc/h
- LCD display: 240x64 pixels and blue back-illumination
- Graphic visualization of the leak test on Cartesian coordinate plane
- Mechanical pressure regulator
- Electronic pressure regulator on demand
- Pieces Counter and Real time Clock Memory
- Possibility to set up till 300 test programmes
- Calibration according to ISO rules (Menu accessible to the user and concealed by a control algorithm)
- Connector with 24 Vdc expansion signals
- RS232 opto isolated port
- Opto isolated Port for industrial multi points networks
- USB port for PC connection
- USB flash drive to record the tests, radio remote control to manage the tests, Wi-fi, Ethernet and Internet direct connections (on request)
- Working temperature min. 5°C / max. 40 °C
- Weight for the basic version: 8 Kg.
- Dimensions: 270X160X300 mm.
- Pressure full scale: (mbar) : -1000, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000, 10000
- Power supply: 110 Vac 50/60Hz, 230 Vac 50/60Hz
- Different pneumatics available for tubes (mm): 4x2,7, 6x4, 8x6
- Test Gas: Hydrogen, Compressed air, Nitrogen
- External exhaust solenoid with protection filter
- External start button
- External start/abort pushbutton
- External pushbutton 4 programs selection
- Start pedal
- Barcode reader
- Adhesive label for printer 4500pcs
- Aux signals extension cable
- Venturi Vacuum generator
- Air filter
- Staubli male connector
- Precision micrometer nozzle
- Micrometer nozzle
- M series manager software
- Serial protocol
- Electrovalve group "cylinder's" type with filter
- PC serial cable owner ---> M Series
- External temperature probe
- Software Data Manager
- Staubli female fitting
- Thermal printer with peel-off
- Thermal printer without peel
- Adapter cable AUX M Series ---> ET Series
- Remote Start / Abort / Good / Reject
- Air filter 5 micron
- Pneumatics with micro electro valves
- Frontal connector for Staubli calibrated leak
- Frontal precision pressure regulator - (STANDARD)
- Pneumatic module of remote measurements
- Electronic pressure Regulator
- Auto zero primary pressure circuit - (STANDARD)
- Waiting Primary pressure reading
- Secondary Output of Waste (third result)
- Leak Analog Output
- I/O 24 Vdc expansion signal card
- Bi-manual logic Start Input
- Ethernet plug/TCP-IP
- Active USB port
- WI-FI connection
- Radio remote control selection Kit
- High resolution measure - (STANDARD)
- Capacitance meter for piece volume measure
- Double branches of pre-regulated pressures